Let Titan transport you from your home to Egypt, to see all that this amazing country has to offer, including a cruise along the magnificent river Nile. You will be collected from home, courtesy of Titan’s VIP Home Departure Service*, and driven to the airport.
Prices start at just £3,399pp, based on departing on 16th January 2015, if booked by 30th September 2015. Details of the itinerary are shown below and to book, or for any further information, call Ian at Nile Cruises with GoCruise on 01455821770 or 08002922850 .
- Day 1 – transfer from home and fly to Cairo and transfer to the Four Seasons Hotel Cairo for 2 nights on a B&B basis
- Day 2 – excursions to the Citadel of Salah al-Din, Alabaster Mosque and to the world famous Egyptian Museum
- Day 3 – fly to Luxor and visit the Temple of Karnak. You will board the River Tosca for your 7 night Nile cruise on a full board basis, and there will be a gala dinner and reception this evening
- Day 4 – excursions to the Temple of Hathor in Dendera, and the Temple of Luxor
- Day 5 – excursions to the Colossi of Memnon, the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Valley of the Kings. There will be a Galabeya Party onboard in the evening
- Day 6 – excursions to Kom Ombo Temple, a bird-watching boat ride, as well as a visit to a Nubian Village
- Day 7 – excursions to Aswan High Dam, the Unfinished Obelisk, a felucca ride, the Temples of Philae, and afternoon tea at the historic Old Cataract Hotel in Aswan. There will be a Nubian show onboard in the evening
- Day 8 – spend the day at leisure in Aswan, or take an optional excursion to visit the amazing temples of Abu Simbel
- Day 9 – excursion to the Temple of Horus in Edfu, and spend some time relaxing onboard watching the world go by as you cruise along the Nile
- Day 10 – you disembark in Luxor, and fly back to Cairo for a further 2 nights at your hotel on a B&B basis. In the evening you will be taken to watch a Sound & Light Show at the Pyramids of Giza
- Day 11 – excursions to the Ancient Memphis sites, including the Pyramids of Giza, and the Great Sphinx
- Day 12 – transfer to the airport for your flight back to the UK, with a wealth of new memories to cherish
There are departures every Saturday from 16th January to 21st May 2016, and you can save £500pp if you book by 30th September 2015. The lead-in price of £3,399pp is based on 16th January 2016, and includes the £500pp early booking discount. Prices are per person, based on two people sharing a room at the hotel and a category 4 cabin on the boat, and include the home departure service, return flights, resort transfers, internal flights, accommodation and excursions as mentioned above, airport taxes and UK Air Passenger Duty. They don’t include your Egyptian Visa, which you purchase on arrival in Cairo. The current price of the visa is $25US, but you can pay in sterling. Prices are subject to availability and can be changed by the tour operator at any time without notice. For an up to date availability check, or if you would like prices for a specific date, or for cabin upgrades or single occupancy, please give me a call on 08002922850.
* Titan’s VIP home departure service applies to those living in mainland England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Island and the Channel Islands, but doesn’t apply to addresses in Scottish Islands or Sark. For more information about the service, please give me a call.