The 5 star MS Royal Esadora is a modern, bright and cheery Nile cruise boat, offering a good standard of accommodation and food. Built in 2006, and then renovated in 2009, she offers a great range of facilities on board. You also have the option of choosing either Full Board or All Inclusive, to suit your requirements.
There are a total of 62 cabins onboard – 35 twin, 23 double and 4 suites. If you are travelling as a family or group of friends, it is interesting to note that 8 of the double cabins are interconnecting. All the cabins benefit from having the following facilities: –
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom with bath and shower overhead
- Satellite TV
- Mini bar
- Juliet balcony
The 4 suites also feature the following facilities: –
- Private Jacuzzi
- DVD player
- Daily fruit basket
The boat offers a number of public areas including the following: –
- The main restaurant serving buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A more intimate restaurant offering an A La Carte menu for a supplement
- An air conditioned lounge bar with dance floor
- A large sun deck with a bar and pool area
- Boutique, beauty and gift shops
- A selection of fitness equipment
- A massage room
- Internet facilities
- Laundry service
During the day the dress code onboard is lightweight and informal summer clothes, including shorts and t-shirts. Informal smart casual attire is the norm for evenings.
Included in the cost of your 7 night Nile cruise will be the following excursions – Valley of the Kings, Valley of the Queens, Queen Hatshepsut Temple, Colossi of Memnon, Temple of Khnum at Esna, Medinet Habu, High Dam at Aswan, The Unfinished Obelisk, Boat trip around Elephantine Island in Aswan, Temple of Sobek in Kom Ombo, Temple of Luxor and Temple of Karnak. Please note that individual excursions could be replaced with an alternative to suit local conditions. If a particular excursion is important to you, please let us know before booking and we can check it out for you.
If you have chosen to upgrade to the “All Inclusive” board basis the following applies between the hours of 11:30 and 23:30:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner), local beers, local spirits, soft drinks and mineral water by the bottle or glass served between the hours stated above otherwise it is chargeable.
- Tea and coffee by the cup, only at breakfast and served between the hours stated above otherwise it is chargeable.
- Local wines are served by the glass at lunch and dinner times only. If wine is required outside of lunch and dinner times it is available by the glass or bottle but it is chargeable.
- On the day of departure only tea, coffee and mineral water will be included until 12:00 noon.