We are currently not able to offer this boat.
The Nile Vision is a good quality 5 star Nile boat, and offers many comforts onboard. International cuisine is served in the dining room, and you have the option to book on either a full board or all inclusive basis. The boat has a total of just 56 cabins and suites, and you can take your choice from the following: –
- 2 x Royal Suites, each about 52 sq mtr in size. These have a double bed with a separate sitting room, 2 sealed windows, a balcony with 2 chairs, and a Jacuzzi
- 20 x Suites, each about 32 sq mtr in size. These have a double bed, 2 sealed windows and a balcony with 2 chairs
- 2 x Best Vision cabins, each about 22 sq mtr in size. Situated at the front of the boat, these cabins have a double bed, a panoramic view, sealed windows & a French balcony
- 32 x Deluxe cabins, each about 22 sq mtr in size. While the majority of these have twin beds, some do have a double bed. They all have a French balcony
All the cabins and suites are non-smoking and include: –
- A bathroom with a bath and overhead shower
- Colour TV (doesn’t always operate when sailing)
- Safety deposit box
- Air conditioning
- Hair Dryer
Facilities around the boat include all of the following: –
- Large air-conditioned non-smoking restaurant on the lower deck, serving buffet meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Lounge bar on the main deck with panoramic views, where the evening entertainment is held, including a Nubian Cabaret and a Galabiya Party
- Sun deck with a heated swimming pool, Jacuzzi and Lido Bar
- Fitness facilities on the Sun deck
- Gym on the lower deck, with a range of equipment
- Internet access
During your cruise you will be accompanied by a fully qualified Egyptologist, who will take you on the excursions each day, which are included in the price of your holiday. The list below shows the excursions included, although slight changes can be made for operational purposes. If a particular excursion is very important to you, then please advise me before booking, so that I can check it out for you.
- Valley of the Kings
- Valley of the Queens
- Queen Hatshepsut Temple
- Colossi of Memnon
- Temple of Khnum at Esna
- Luxor Museum, Nubian Museum in Aswan or Medinet Habu
- High Dam at Aswan
- The Unfinished Obelisk
- Boat trip around Elephantine Island in Aswan
- Temple of Sobek in Kom Ombo
- Temple of Luxor
- Temple of Karnak
If you have chosen to upgrade to the “All Inclusive” board basis (indicated by “AI” after the name of the cruise boat) the following applies between the hours of 11:30 and 23:30:
- Full board (breakfast, lunch & dinner), local beers, local spirits, soft drinks and mineral water by the bottle or glass served between the hours stated above otherwise it is chargeable.
- Tea and coffee by the cup, only at breakfast and served between the hours stated above otherwise it is chargeable.
- Local wines are served by the glass at lunch and dinner times only. If wine is required outside of lunch and dinner times it is available by the glass or bottle but it is chargeable.
- On the day of departure only tea, coffee and mineral water will be included until 12:00 noon.