Cruise the fascinating River Nile on the beautiful Sonesta Nile Goddess this summer, from just £949pp. You will be in a 40 sq mtr suite, complete with private terrace / balcony.
PLUS you can add a week post cruise for just £99pp. You will spend the second week in a side Nile view room at the Sonesta St George hotel in Luxor, on a B&B basis.
- April 20th, 27th – £1,199pp
- May 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th – £1,199pp
- June 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th – £949pp
- July 6th – £999pp
- July 13th – £1,099pp
- July 20th, 27th – £1,199pp
- August 3rd, 10th, 17th – £999pp
- August 24th, 31st – £1,049pp
- September 7th, 14th, 21st – £1,249pp
Prices are per person, based on two people sharing, and include return scheduled EgyptAir flights from Heathrow, resort transfers, 7 nights full board Nile cruise, and the following excursions escorted a qualified Egyptologist.
- Valley of the Kings
- Temple of Hatshepsut
- Valley of the Queens
- Colossi of Memnon
- Temples of Karnak and Luxor
- Temple of Esna or Edfu
- Temple of Sobek (Kom Ombo)
- High Dam at Aswan
- Temple of Philae
- Old Granite Quarries & the Unfinished Obelisk
- Felucca trip
While prices were correct and available at the time of posting, they are subject to availability, and can be amended or withdrawn by the tour operator without notice. Therefore to check on up-to-date availability and prices call 08002922850.